In Every Moment of your life.......!!!

 In Every moment of your life 

I wish I could be by your side

At the sun stay on the side of the rays 

Like the grass with a last drop of dew

As the ocean wants all the boats

I wish I could be your side.......

Whether there is sadness or happiness

Whether it's autumn night or rain,

In every moment of your life,

I wish I could be by your side.....

I want to walk with you every step 

To that end of the floor

Where only you are seen, only you

I just want to be by your side

In every moment of your life.

Sometimes like a crowd and sometimes alone

Sometimes like your family and sometimes like an unknown

I will always be by your side,

In every moment of your life.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

आओ फिर से शुरू करते हैं.............

वो पहला School और वो Teachers...

I Still Think About You...............!!