I Still Think About You...............!!

 Whenever I go on a journey, 

I think, the destination is you or some illusion.


I kept on growing in my journey,

Sometimes sunlight, sometimes shade and sometimes rain. 

Keep reminding me that you are not with me.

But I think about you.....


Whenever I spend the night on the roads.

So, I definitely leave a sign there that I don't have to pass through it again.

And people would never know that,

I think about you......


Whenever I passed through rocks,

Don't know how many times you have thought of making yourself like them.

unbroken, emotionless and hard,

But this was my only thought because,

I still think about you..


Whenever I sit by the river and think,

The waves have only soaked the feet, but why did the water come out of the eyes, 

On this I think about your beautiful eyes, 

Your Luminous eyes, like this river is shining right now.

I think about you 

Yes I still think about you........


https://www.yourquote.in/lucky-kunjwal-lcui/quotes








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

आओ फिर से शुरू करते हैं.............

वो पहला School और वो Teachers...